So the economy claims another person

cattmouch33

So I got layed off Wednesday no warning. Sucks but at least my wife has a job.

If anyone has anyleads on any place hiring could you let me know.

I was just working as an MIS tech, controlling our network, working with active directory, exchange server, and building and reapiring computers.

I also have experience in Gymnastics instruction, Colligiate stunting, Cheerleading coaching, Blacktoping, warehouse operations for the moving industry, personal trainer, and security officer. I would like to find something in the IT field since that's what my degree is for. Unfortunatley I really can't do programing, maybe if my life depended on it but I just never could wrap my head around it.

Thanks for your help and I hope no else has to get laid off for the economy.

So I got layed off Wednesday no warning. Sucks but at least my wife has a job.

If anyone has anyleads on any place hiring could you let me know.

I was just working as an MIS tech, controlling our network, working with active directory, exchange server, and building and reapiring computers.

I also have experience in Gymnastics instruction, Colligiate stunting, Cheerleading coaching, Blacktoping, warehouse operations for the moving industry, personal trainer, and security officer. I would like to find something in the IT field since that's what my degree is for. Unfortunatley I really can't do programing, maybe if my life depended on it but I just never could wrap my head around it.

Thanks for your help and I hope no else has to get laid off for the economy.

Head over to UD. Im sure they could use another network guy. I used to work there myself. Also with the collegiate stunting experience that will be a plus. I used to do and help coach the stunting myself.

sorry to hear matt Ill keep my ears open if all else fails be a food taster. to thread jack for a minute danielle i saw a zx6rr for 5400 new its at a dealer in tennessee Ill have to find the name of them again but i thought of you when I saw it its green

You could always try the Air Force or the Navy. A lot of people are turning to the Department of Defense now for jobs. Also check out www.usajobs.com. DoD jobs are advertised there and if you have experience in IT and security, I always see jobs advertised for that stuff all over. Best of luck to you!!

Sucks to hear man.. with process being so automotive related i figured it was only time till the shit hit the fan.. youll do ok.. keep your head up. and you still have the gymnastics coaching to fall on a bit.