New Outlet Mall in Delaware County.

Nickey4271647545519

No shit. lol I remember when I first moved here missing the Polaris exit a couple times and having to drive all the way the fuck out to the Delaware exit.

One night, when everyone still hung out on Cleveland Ave, I went out to run a couple people. Afterward, I missed the damn Polaris exit. Realizing what I'd done, I just got pissed off and went home since I live in Delaware and wasn't going to drive all the way back. lol

Though, I have u-turned at night when I've done it before.

Lol. I did that once not paying attention when my wife use to work at Polaris. It's like a 15-30 loss of time.

That means my drive home just got a fucking lot longer

I really hate when I don't hit that period right before rush hour on fridays. Asshats backed up half way back to polaris. Lots of times I end up taking sunbury rd up through galena so I don't have to deal with it all.

Man that's just a few miles from where I live. I don't like this urbanization so close to home, North Star now this.

Used to be nothing but cornfields around my house, now all these apartments are sprouting up and the area is too fucking crowded. It doesn't help that the same little two-lane roads are used to squeeze everybody over to the freeway as before. Every morning/evening on the radio you'll hear about the east side slowdowns.

• 3 weeks later...