Serenity

zeitgeist57

Wow - A bunch a car guys that are nerds.. This is freaking unbelivable..

OK now that you know I am the same way.. Opinions on Continum and the one coming up in April on Syfy (Defiance)?

Also excited about getting the RX7 back as it is up at IPS getting some exhaust work done (Ceramic cat & plumbing in the wastegate into the exhaust)

Also excited about getting the RX7 back as it is up at IPS getting some exhaust work done (Ceramic cat & plumbing in the wastegate into the exhaust)

GTFO with that off topic bullshit.

Lol.

Babylon 5 was one of my favorite shows from back in the day. Have all 5 seasons on dvd, good shit.

• 1 month later...
Been watching "Firefly" since last weekend on Netflix...10 out of 14 episodes.

It's been really well done so far. I admit I wish I watched the shows before watching the movie (Serenity).:thumbup::thumbup:

Yeah, it's kinda suppose to go in order. Which is part of why the show got canceled - supposedly when it was first run it was out of order, not shown on a consistent weekly basis, and they didn't even bother running the last episode. It could have done very well if the network hadn't ruined it.

Yeah, it's kinda suppose to go in order. Which is part of why the show got canceled - supposedly when it was first run it was out of order, not shown on a consistent weekly basis, and they didn't even bother running the last episode. It could have done very well if the network hadn't ruined it.

Exactly this. Fox screwed it over so hard I was surprised Summer Glau signed on to do T:SCC

I watched the originals decades ago. Maybe I'll try the new ones sometime, but haven't liked what I've seen of them so far.

wont lie, it took me a little bit to get into them.. Nathan watched them start to finish, and by the end, i was hooked. I plan to go back and watch the whole series again now.

The only reason i watch(passivily) is babylon 5 is because i keep being told it will get better..

BSG was simply art by the end. Seriously.

I was at lunch on Friday with the CFO of one of my client companies, and I shared that I was watching "Firefly" on Netflix this past week. He went on and on about Battlestar Galactica (the TV show, NOT the miniseries as he was quick to point out). I may give that a try next.