economical safe secure car storage

Buckeye1647545503

I'll be interested to see what people offer up. I know you said you aren't interested in one but personally I keep mine in an apartment garage to which I do not live. It's a bit of a distance for you but there are multiple apartment complexes in Dublin off of Tuttle that have garages and will rent them for $50/month no minimum or contract that I and others have used for storing cars over winter.

Scott check out the apartment complex at rosehill and broad if you change your mind I know they rent garages. Also check into storage places. The last one I used at 2 months free when you pay for the first. I put a car in there for $30 and got 3 months of winter out of it.

Is this an extra car you don't need access to often? I don't have a place in Columbus yet, but we have room 100 miles west of Columbus. It's outside. We live in a very small town. Would love to help out after all you did to help my soldier with her car. Just let me know.

Scott check out the apartment complex at rosehill and broad if you change your mind I know they rent garages. Also check into storage places. The last one I used at 2 months free when you pay for the first. I put a car in there for $30 and got 3 months of winter out of it.

Jason pm what place that was please

Is this an extra car you don't need access to often? I don't have a place in Columbus yet, but we have room 100 miles west of Columbus. It's outside. We live in a very small town. Would love to help out after all you did to help my soldier with her car. Just let me know.

I really appreciate the offer greatly but I will be switching the two out though the winter so I would not want to bother you