FS: '04 Ram SRT-10 seats

Overclocker

http://occardinal.otterbein.edu/home/fac/tpindell/truck/SRT10/seats/seatssmall.jpg

Full seat assembly out of '04 Ram SRT-10. Should fit any DR-body Ram from '02-'08. This is a common upgrade to those Hemi seats. Truck had 21,088 miles on it. Driver's seat has functional 6-way power, passenger seat is manual. The only blemish on these seats aside from the normal wear is an elbow mark on the center console. I left it in the down position so you could see it. Located in Westerville. The assembly is in its major parts (2 bases, 2 seats and a console) in the back of my project jeep in my garage. If you'd like high-res pics, I have them, just PM me your email addy. If you'd like to inspect in person, we can set something up, no problem.

$875 + actual freight. $850 if you pick them up and don't make me figure out how to pack these things up and ship them.

Wonder if I could cram those in a Dakota.

You might be able to bolt them to the existing Dak seat frames. Might. I'm sure the whole thing is too wide. I had 2 Dakotas, and they feel positively small compared to a full-size.

Would you be willing to post dimensions on the frame/bolt assembly.

Absolutely. I'll provide as much info as possible. Do you mean the dimensions of the seat-to-base bolt pattern, or seat-base-to-floor pattern, or the whole assembly to floor?

They should fit fine in the '07. The going price for a decent set of SRT-10 seats is typically around $1,000 on the SRT-10 boards. I figure mine are a little dirty, and then there's that elbow mark, so I came down a little. They're still mighty comfy.