Fuel for the Political Fire: Detroit is a worthless $#!+hole

Mallard

On a side note... What good ever come from that city? They have the highest criminal rates... Im sure that city itself is drawing the most welfare... Now they want there bama phones? That city would have a civil war if Obama would crack down the drug test for welfare checks..

inb4dasracist

Read some of the comments on YouTube.

imstock2 - In raw numbers its probably not the highest since there aren't that many people that actually live in the city anymore. The homicide rate it really high though, so maybe they'll all just kill another.

On a side note... What good ever come from that city? They have the highest criminal rates... Im sure that city itself is drawing the most welfare... Now they want there bama phones? That city would have a civil war if Obama would crack down the drug test for welfare checks..

Also, a lot of good stuff has come out out Detroit, just not in a long time. The city has been on a steady decline, and it was once referred to as "the Paris of the West." Now it needs to be taken control of by the state.

That shithole should be walled off and then advertised as no arrest/conviction zone. Let some of the degenerates from cities that still have a chance flock to their crime haven. Think of a real Hamsterdam from The Wire. Hell then turn it into a prison-city like in Escape from New York.
  • Confused 1

Well what else did you expect? Detroit is one of the places you go to when you get kicked out of hell.

And this race crap just needs to stop now. There are equally worthless people of all races, creeds, and colors on this in this country with the right to vote.

There are plenty of bottom feeding, sister fucking, white trash types that vote based on how much SSI money they get.

I was in Detroit this past weekend. I attended the Lions-Colts game. Great game, BTW.

The area immediately around Ford Field - which includes Comerica (the Tigers' ballpark) - seemed nice. Clean, cool stuff, etc. The rest of it looked like a war zone. Just lots and lots and lots of abandoned buildings, abandoned lots, etc.

With the recent craze of zombie media stuff, Detroit should market itself as being an ideal location for shooting post-apocalyptic zombie films, shows, etc. And I am not kidding - all those high rise apartment buildings with no windows and graffiti and weeds growing everywhere look like they are straight out of a zombie movie. It's so haunting and desolate it's surreal.

Cool so I can blame your presence for the Lion loss. Dammit Bravo.

Yes, I was single-handedly responsible for the Lions blowing a double-digit lead with under six minutes to play. I know, sometimes I amaze myself.

I was impressed with Ford Field. I wish Ohio State played in a dome (with a retractable roof).

With the recent craze of zombie media stuff, Detroit should market itself as being an ideal location for shooting post-apocalyptic zombie films, shows, etc. And I am not kidding - all those high rise apartment buildings with no windows and graffiti and weeds growing everywhere look like they are straight out of a zombie movie. It's so haunting and desolate it's surreal.

Check out Rudy Reyes aka Apolcalypse Man (I believe that's the name of the short series) They filmed it in Detroit and it sure looked like end of the world type scenery.

Check out Rudy Reyes aka Apolcalypse Man (I believe that's the name of the short series) They filmed it in Detroit and it sure looked like end of the world type scenery.

http://travistation.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/david-hasselhoff-as-michael-knight-in-knightrider-thumbs-up-263w_350h.jpg

Parts of the final chase scene in Transformers was filmed in Detroit too, as well as Gran Torino. Actually a few movies have been filmed around the old train station. Beautiful building that's been left to rot by a worthless piece of shit billionaire. He won't sell it and he won't do anything with it unless the city gives him a bunch of money for renovations. He's the same guy that owns the Ambassador Bridge, as well as a lot of other rotting properties around the city.

The was a bill on the recent ballot that would have allowed the state to take control of the city's finances, but it was defeated. I think our current governer (see, I lean Republican!) is doing a great job, but he's getting stonewalled by shitty politicians and special interest groups.

I was in Detroit this past weekend. I attended the Lions-Colts game. Great game, BTW.

The area immediately around Ford Field - which includes Comerica (the Tigers' ballpark) - seemed nice. Clean, cool stuff, etc.

This girl's a Tiger's fan. You should ask her to go to a game with you.

http://jalopnik.com/5966246/this-woman-is-taking-a-bath-at-a-car-wash

Judging by the large brown stain on the seat of her pink shorts, this woman appears to have possibly shit herself. If you're on the road and need to remedy a situation like that on the quick, there aren't many places better than a DIY spray wash to git 'er done. (Slightly NSFW, mostly disgusting.)