Black Ops 2 $35

Tshensley

Yeah, best really does nothing. The best part of all of this is my gameplay is at its worst when I play with a group of people from around Columbus. When I play with my friends in North Dakota, Texas, Georgia, etc. I have much better experiences mixed in with the usual garbage.

All of this is just Activision pushing COD more towards casual gamers. Started with Black Ops 1, continued into MW3 and again in Black Ops 2 (even though they conned serious/more competitive players into buying this title with their awful League Play crap). Continually increase hipfire effectiveness and buff the connections of people who are connected to the internet wirelessly through their microwaves and toaster ovens.

It works for me when I play alone. My k/d went from averaging 1.2 to 2.2 in 5 days.. Lately Ive been playing around with knives and RPG's like a troll so I have no clue how low it is now :gabe:...

Like you said, when I am in a group I can shoot at people for hours and nothing happens (part of the reason I said fuck it and started trolling people with rpg's). Too bad its so inconsistent or I would be hardcore into it instead of playing around.

BTW....Treyarch sent out a response to the "escalating" problem with the online play and gave router trouble shooting steps. What happened to just taking a game out of the box and playing? Ever since the old days were I had to go and open my NAT, this has been the only game title that has required me to go into my router settings.

The thing is, the faster, more open and more easily connectable your connection is (ie. if you have all your ports forwarded properly and have a really good connection) the worse you get screwed. The only reason they put that message out there is because so many of those people with good connections are nerfing their own connections now to try and gain an advantage and to simply remove themselves from the host race because of the host disadvantage now created by this awful form of lag compensation. Activision basically just wants to use all of us as free servers.

On that note, I just unlocked diamond camo for all my specials. Combat knife, ballistic knife, crossbow and assault shield. Yeah, I know you're all jelly.

Have diamond shotguns and specials now. Will likely move on to launchers now.