Black Ops 2 $35

Tshensley

Better than fucking GAYLO.

Not even close lol.

i fucking hate this game. if it werent for the fact that all of my friends play and we are all in a clan and trying to do a youtube/troll channel for fun, i would have sold my copy for 5 bucks already just to get rid of it.

Reason I only play campaign online. I hate that run and gun shit! Every game is the same!

I love the run and gun approach, but i hate camping/campers. But then again, even running and gunning sucks ass in this game because of the (now even worse than mw3) lag compensation.

(now even worse than mw3) lag compensation.

It's amazing to think about. The insane amount of bitching my friends and I did about MW3's lag compensation and somehow, some way... Treyarch outdid them...lol.

Night the game came out I realized it was the same if not worse and stopped caring about the game immediately. I just run around like a crazy person and "roll the dice" as I like to say (much to fellow CR member Spankis' dismay) and see if I win the lag compensation lottery from encounter to encounter. Got diamond shotguns. Working on diamond specials (crossbow, ballistic knife, assault shield) now. K/D is around half what it was in other COD games because it's just a joke and I treat it as such.

Change your search preferences to "best" on the screen where you pick the game type (its the x button I think). If its on "normal" you will get some inconsistent connections where it tries to make up for it with the compensation. If you put it on best you will have less games where your gun magically stops working. it might take a little longer to find a match, but the games a lot more fun when people die after you shoot them :lol:

Change your search preferences to "best" on the screen where you pick the game type (its the x button I think). If its on "normal" you will get some inconsistent connections where it tries to make up for it with the compensation. If you put it on best you will have less games where your gun magically stops working. it might take a little longer to find a match, but the games a lot more fun when people die after you shoot them :lol:

Yep, did that and it does help, but i still get alot of games with horrible connections. Supposedly treyarc is blaming it on the matchmaking and are trying to patch it so you will always get the best connections, but we will see.

Yes lag compensation is this built in crap they decided was a good idea so that people that arent cheap asses and pay for good internet cant just dominate people on dial up connections.

And shit, at this point id be happy just to get hit markers when im standing a foot behind a guy with a shot gun...

Yeah, best really does nothing. The best part of all of this is my gameplay is at its worst when I play with a group of people from around Columbus. When I play with my friends in North Dakota, Texas, Georgia, etc. I have much better experiences mixed in with the usual garbage.

All of this is just Activision pushing COD more towards casual gamers. Started with Black Ops 1, continued into MW3 and again in Black Ops 2 (even though they conned serious/more competitive players into buying this title with their awful League Play crap). Continually increase hipfire effectiveness and buff the connections of people who are connected to the internet wirelessly through their microwaves and toaster ovens.