PreWorkout Diet and/ or Supplement Advice.

Wonderboy

:lolguy: Is this a serious comment? Anytime you wanna do a pose down let me know fella. In fact we should have a cr pose down day to weed out all the keyboard lifters in here. That would be a day of days.

Haha, wait, are you calling me out? We can post up pics right now and let CR decide who looks better. The loser is banned from CR for a month.

And no homo, though this all sounds decidedly homo.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overweight : Check

Has a Body composition of a bag filled ballistic gelatin: Check

Does Crossfit: Check

Moi?

Overweight: Check

Has a Body composition of a bag filled ballistic gelatin: Check

Does Crossfit: Nope

Good try though. Guess you don't know as much as you think. Shocking, I know.

BTW, please tell me more about how you've lost 140 pounds healthily and without surgery.

You're right. You probably are the end all, be all when it comes to health, weight loss, and fitness. Nobody else could possibly know as much as you. :gabe:

Haha, wait, are you calling me out? We can post up pics right now and let CR decide who looks better. The loser is banned from CR for a month.

And no homo, though this all sounds decidedly homo.

No.

...I'd vote.

Bunch of homos talking about crossfit... Come to the dark side where we don't eat a paleo diet.

1672786_l.jpg

All CrossFitters are paleo? News to me. :)

No Homo

Unlikely.

the ironic that about this thread is there are stereotypes both ways. The same can be said about guys who only lift weights, sucked at any sport, and can't run more than 40 yards.

I could care less about cross-fit, but anything that gets people active and taking care of their body is a plus.

Moi? Overweight: Check Has a Body composition of a bag filled ballistic gelatin: Check Does Crossfit: Nope Good try though. Guess you don't know as much as you think. Shocking, I know. BTW, please tell me more about how you've lost 140 pounds healthily and without surgery. You're right. You probably are the end all, be all when it comes to health, weight loss, and fitness. Nobody else could possibly know as much as you. :gabe: No. ...I'd vote. All CrossFitters are paleo? News to me. :) Unlikely.

I don't have to lose 140lbs because I wasn't a fat ass morbidly obese piece of living, breathing whale blubber like you were.

now all hazing aside, congrats on the weight loss. Definately takes heart and determination to achieve what you overcame.

I don't have to lose 140lbs because I wasn't a fat ass morbidly obese piece of living, breathing whale blubber like you were.

now all hazing aside, congrats on the weight loss. Definately takes heart and determination to achieve what you overcame.

Sorry didnt read any of this, i was to busy doing kipp ups and christines. Got a new PR time..

Stupid bodybuilders.. go read a fucking book you damn ape.