PL out look on crossfit.

2pointslow

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people were half as interested in making their cars faster rather than having an e-slap fight about fucking crossfit and "Rustling Jimmies" columbus racing might actually get back to racing roots. But please, tell us more how Billy's way of training is better than Ted's way of training...

If people were half as interested in making their cars faster rather than having an e-slap fight about fucking crossfit and "Rustling Jimmies" columbus racing might actually get back to racing roots. But please, tell us more how Billy's way of training is better than Ted's way of training...

Please tell me again how you've thrown paychecks at your car and for it to still run 12's.

Paychecks? Bitch, I put less than 1k in the car to put it in the 12's.

Neo, irony police are coming for you, and I don't know what they are going to do to you....

Neo, irony police are coming for you, and I don't know what they are going to do to you....

Ever seen the end to Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid? I bet it will look something like that :)

Besides, I do worry about making my junk faster and got another pile of parts that need to go on for next year...

You handled that better than i thought you would. :megusta:

I recently took a class taught by BC on trolling crisis situations, changed my life and he hugged me.

Only 1k into a car? lol. You couldn't touch Stephans money clip.

Wanna be a balla...

Insert short joke here, followed by d.wiggs referenced, backed up by a dyno sheet

Paychecks? Bitch, I put less than 1k in the car to put it in the 12's.

What mods do you have done?

Maybe I did something wrong, but I had over $1,000 into mine to get there. TSP L/T's, ORY, SLP LM2, SLP Lid, and LCA's and a Frost Tune, and I was around 12.8 in ideal conditions on poopy Kuhmo's

What mods do you have done?

Maybe I did something wrong, but I had over $1,000 into mine to get there. TSP L/T's, ORY, SLP LM2, SLP Lid, and LCA's and a Frost Tune, and I was around 12.8 in ideal conditions on poopy Kuhmo's

Coverter and headers are what took me from 13's to 12's

That's what I did wrong....bought a six speed..next go around I'm going with an auto :megusta:

Nothing wrong with a 6-speed, just makes things a bit more complex.

If you want to have a ton of fun get a 6 speed, built rearend and do gnarly clutch drops of the 2step.

Nothing wrong with a 6-speed, just makes things a bit more complex.

If you want to have a ton of fun get a 6 speed, built rearend and do gnarly clutch drops of the 2step.

All of which requires more money than I will be seeing for a few years :fuuuu: