Android guru's question about verizon

bodybuilding88

Damn it Geoff. Guys like you are the reason we have to jump through all these hoops now. Quit that shit.

Also OP, the Note 2 Is a solid device. I'm loving mine. Ignore Geoff's advice about buying a cheapie. Been there, done that. Not worth it. Upgrade thru your mom, switch her back to a dumb phone after and cancel the data plan. Or better, be an awesome son and give her your iPhone.

Guys If the Verizon people told me to stop or this is a bad thing I would. But everyone I have talked to either from support at verizon or in the stores have all said the same thing. So I am good. There is no way for them to cap me. Since their network doesnt cap ie T mobile.

Guys If the Verizon people told me to stop or this is a bad thing I would. But everyone I have talked to either from support at verizon or in the stores have all said the same thing. So I am good. There is no way for them to cap me. Since their network doesnt cap ie T mobile.

You cant be capped, but your internet can be slowed down.