Any "LMM" Duramax problems?

GSXRAntwon

LMM's are awesome....As stated....Stay around 150HP tune if you want the trans to live....These things will easily pull twice the rated tonnage. You need EFI live if you want to do the DPF delete as all the rest of the tuners took that feature away.....Including HPT...Unless you have an older disk pre-EPA Ass fucking.

my dad has had 2 of them and one has been a nightmare. The other one that Im buying has been pretty good. The one has gone through 2 pumps(not sure what you call them on the diesel), gas tank fell out, just quit running 2 times, etc. Hope I have better luck with the one Im getting from him.

What are the mods your going to do anthony to pickup mileage and power? I really know nothing about these trucks

Fyi efilive will no longer allow dpf/egr/emissions delete tuning through their products used in the us. This was announced earlier this week. The current software version obviously allows delete tuning, but the update released late this month or early in january will disable deleting emissions features in the ecm.... Any efilive units shipping after the release will come with that software version too.

There will likely be workarounds, but as of right now it's a big concern for everybody. The forum on efilive's site has good thread about it where they're clarifying details.

I think I'm going gasser this time. The diesel I wanted didn't work out. While I was bored last night I calculated the differences in mpg and fuel cost. I figured out that it costs about the same to run a gasser vs a diesel anyhow. I guess I really don't need a diesel, as I never pull extremely heavy loads that a gasser couldn't do. I just liked the sound/smoke :lolguy: