How long would you let someone ejaculate on you for $600 a day?

Rustlestiltskin

In response to Skinner's thread

Hypothetical scenario:

An anonymous billionaire is privately funding this. You will never meet them. They are not filming or recording any aspect of this; they simply enjoy knowing they have this kind of power.

Each day you are woken up by a man ejaculating on you. This man has been hired by the billionaire to pee on you. They are regularly checked by doctors to make sure they are healthy and infection-free.

As soon as the jizz hits your face (and oh yes, he'll aim for the face) you can jump out of bed and go to the shower. While you are showering the man who pees on you will switch your mattress, put on new sheets and leave $600 in cash on your dining room table.

The above situation will happen every single day for the rest of your life until one evening you decide you do not want to be ejaculated on the next morning and cancel. Then it can never start again. Ever.

A few conditions:

-You may have as much or as little interaction with the man who ejaculates as you want

-The man who ejaculates will act as an alarm clock/wake-up call. You can tell him to begin peeing at 6:30am and that's exactly when he will start.

-If you share the bed with someone he will be aiming for you. Spashback onto the sleeping partner is a possibility.

-If you go on vacation he travels as well. He will typically stay in the hotel room next to yours.

The question is: How long would you let this go on?

edit: To address a common question: Barring a once-in-a-lifetime emergency("My water broke!"), you must be ejaculated on in the morning. This means if you wake up a few moments before your alarm was to go off you must lay there until the first drop of jizz hits you. You can have a conversation with the man who pees if you like. Or simply maintain the world's most awkward eye-contact.

edit: For any Jack Bauer's out there: Even if you do have a regular sleeping schedule you must choose a time in a 24 hour period to lay down in bed and allow jizz to hit your face.

Is there a sign on bonus if you initiate the job? There is no stipulation that he HAS to hit your face, only that he will "most likely" aim for your face. All you have to do is sleep facing the inside of the bed and leave the back side of your body (head, back...) exposed so he has a target. I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning and this might be the motivation I need. So my answere to the original question is probably the next 15-20 years I'd say.

Is there a sign on bonus if you initiate the job? There is no stipulation that he HAS to hit your face, only that he will "most likely" aim for your face. All you have to do is sleep facing the inside of the bed and leave the back side of your body (head, back...) exposed so he has a target. I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning and this might be the motivation I need. So my answere to the original question is probably the next 15-20 years I'd say.

Your over thinking it. Its just jizz, it won't hurt and you get $600 a day.

This one time, I was fucking this girl, and she's like fuck, im on my period. So i'm like "you tell me this after im rock hard, veins bulging everywhere, a mirror in front of me, sick pump, and NOW YOU TELL ME? What the fuck, bitch keep taking this DICK!"

So she starts bleeding everywhere. To the point where its chunky, you know how period juice gets, looked like a fucking abortion, I was so pissed off, but I couldnt stop, so i decided to embrace the situation I took all the fucking gunk I could off my dick and out of her disgusting hellfire looking pussy flaps and just blasted her in the face with it, and kept railing her while shes screaming "FUCK YOU YOU DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER UGHHH UGHHH STOP"

I came so quickly after she started crying like a dirty little bitch that she was, all over her face, it looked like the canadian flag on her face.

This one time, I was fucking this girl, and she's like fuck, im on my period. So i'm like "you tell me this after im rock hard, veins bulging everywhere, a mirror in front of me, sick pump, and NOW YOU TELL ME? What the fuck, bitch keep taking this DICK!"

So she starts bleeding everywhere. To the point where its chunky, you know how period juice gets, looked like a fucking abortion, I was so pissed off, but I couldnt stop, so i decided to embrace the situation I took all the fucking gunk I could off my dick and out of her disgusting hellfire looking pussy flaps and just blasted her in the face with it, and kept railing her while shes screaming "FUCK YOU YOU DISGUSTING MOTHERFUCKER UGHHH UGHHH STOP"

I came so quickly after she started crying like a dirty little bitch that she was, all over her face, it looked like the canadian flag on her face.

http://i.imgur.com/vFoAN.gif