Restaurant with large parking lot

BBQdDude

I have been asked by a group of people coming through Ohio where is the best place to stop for lunch. Maybe 50 cars. They will be on the West side around 270/70 area.

All out of towners so something right off the freeway is preferred.

70 and Cenetary RD, right by 70 and 270. There's an Apple Bee's with a Mijer parking lot right next to it.

Plenty of room there

I live close to where Cemetery Road and 270 connect, and I am completely blanking on there being either an Applebee's or a Meijer anywhere close to there. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Hilliard-Rome Road and 70?

If you go west on Cemetery from the 270 interchange, there is a Max N Erma's there, and there is a lot of parking in that lot (and in an adjacent lot, which I think is a COTA Park-n-Ride area).

If you go east on Cemetery from the 270 interchange, you get into Mill Run, which has several restaurants, though you have to get through a few lights and there isn't an abundance of parking - so I'd consider it to be a hassle for a convoy.