DTC & the Holy Grail, Saturday May 23rd

Fonzie

you wanna go???

Would have loved to go, had a late night plus no sitter :( downside of children and bikes...it's not like I can take my son with me...hope everyone has a blast though...I'll definately have to get in to some of these events once I've got my own set of street wheels...thanks for the invite though!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well just got home from the ride, had a blast, great riding with fonz and the crew ... and we officially found the holy grail... of BBQ!!! Hoggy's in delaware was good eats... I'm gonna try to post up some of the pics I shot....

You're quick Moose

Good ride today, got in around 7:30, washed and Honda Polished the ol' girl, showered, and now I'm off on the not-so-clean SV to the grad party.

Thanks for the ride today gentlemen!! Good meeting you Adam and Dave, and your slowass Vrod.

How about the guys with GPS's program them and lead the pack next time, ehh? Though one can never get enough of Ohio farmland, right out of the 1800's. :D

I know. im waiting to be flamed. So flame away flamer. :D

Thanx....Don't mind if I do..... Bailer :p

Nice smiley. emoticon wizard. :rolleyes:
You likey?!? I just added another up there for you too, while you were typing that ;)

I did get alot done on the Z today. She almost road worthy.

Moose made it sound like a good ride but people had shit to do and it was cut short. Wish i knew you were lunchin in Deliware. i wouldve meated up with you gaez.

Looks like you guys had a blast in a such a weather.....I am almost ready....like jagr.....and will give the howl of my road worthyness tomorrow....all fixed up but forgot to attach the lead of the right front indicator.....jeese..have to remove the upper cowling again......sloppy me.....put a new black Ixil extreme shorty and the growling is good......:D pictures soon......

You're quick Moose

Good ride today, got in around 7:30, washed and Honda Polished the ol' girl, showered, and now I'm off on the not-so-clean SV to the grad party.

Thanks for the ride today gentlemen!! Good meeting you Adam and Dave, and your slowass Vrod.

How about the guys with GPS's program them and lead the pack next time, ehh? Though one can never get enough of Ohio farmland, right out of the 1800's. :D

and we finally found some horsepower for you justin.... in the form of horse n buggy.....

Nice pictures...good looking bunch of bikes---yea not sure the sidewalk was the best of ideas..but it's cool as long as no one put up a fight about it

we were there maybe 15 minutes and the po-po came and had us move them, but he was cool about it...

I thought you all were going to see castles? where's those pictures?

Did plans change to just a ride and eat day?

it kinda got f-d up from the beginning, but it was still a good ride and we all had fun....we found the holy grail of BBQ...