the buster

The_buster

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a 5 pack of those shirts. They're comfy and longer sleeves bother me. And the rolled up pic was for one of the wifes friends article about dads with tattoos.

Wait, she did an article one dads with tattoos ? You gotta tell me how many people indulged themselves in that creative and in depth read. Please post said article or forever parish in the trailor park in which you wear no sleeves

Buster,

How about we get some of us together one night to meet up for food on the eastside soon. Come out to columbus so we can talk to you in person instead of the internetz.

Can he have any beer in the house? As long as its a corona?

How is a owning a skyline anymore rice than a purple Doesn't Start Much?

That is ricer because it's every honda fanboy's "goal" to own. Most will never be able to afford it, and don't even have a set plan or know how to get their hands on one. Therefore rice. More examples of rice? Setting unattainable goals with a certain car. I.e. "bro, my car is gonna push 35psi on this db16ybdba Honda swap bro. Running 7's"

Body kits add horse power and aerodynamics increase mpg because your car is putting Down more down force and producing less drag. If you leave it unpainted it'll be for more performance because your saving that extra .25 gram the paint will add..Dont forget to use half the bolts for that custom Jdm look.. Or you can put 15k in a dsm and smoke v8's

That is ricer because it's every honda fanboy's "goal" to own. Most will never be able to afford it, and don't even have a set plan or know how to get their hands on one. Therefore rice. More examples of rice? Setting unattainable goals with a certain car. I.e. "bro, my car is gonna push 35psi on this db16ybdba Honda swap bro. Running 7's"

I have no intentions of ever owning a skyline. Depending on what turbo and whats done internally its not unheard of for someone to be running 35psi on a d series.

Ricer

I have no intentions of ever owning a skyline. Depending on what turbo and whats done internally its not unheard of for someone to be running 35psi on a d series.

Ricer

I'd say the ratio of people say they are going to do it, vs. the people who actually do is upwards of 50:1 :dumb: