the buster

The_buster

I read this post out loud to my dog. He sat there for a second as if he was attempting to process why he had just heard. He proceeded to lick his bawls and them moved on. Moral of the story? If you ask nicely he may let you do it as well.

Cool story?

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geesammy... You mad brah? I remember talking about the looks of the car.. Other day I was driving on the highway. Spotted what might look like a gtr in my rear mirror coming up failry fast. So I kinda slowed down like 40 in 65 to make sure it was a gtr but lord behold it was a white g35 with a body kit.. I kinda was pissed i didnt snag a picture because the car looked identical to the godzilla about 30 yards away..

I'm not mad, I have nothing to be mad about. The rest of this is just too illiterate and I don't feel like dumbing myself down to try and comprehend it.

Geesammy... You mad brah? I remember talking about the looks of the car.. Other day I was driving on the highway. Spotted what might look like a gtr in my rear mirror coming up failry fast. So I kinda slowed down like 40 in 65 to make sure it was a gtr but lord behold it was a white g35 with a body kit.. I kinda was pissed i didnt snag a picture because the car looked identical to the godzilla about 30 yards away. Here you go cowboy. Originally Posted by kirks5oh

Funny story. One of my partners (50-ish), drives a prius. Asked me why the brakes were so big on my car. He had no clue that it was even a sports car, let alone what the car actually is

I guess that's the ONLY thing that keeps me from pushing to get one (used). I dont have your kind of disposable income, but if I was to get a "supercar", part of the must haves for me would be for it to look like a supercar. The guys filming a GTR are 100% garunteed to be forum fanboys that actually know its not a new Altima. You can get used GTR's for 50k these days. But for 50k....

i don't buy cars for looks. you won't find any flaky bullshit on any of my vehicles' exteriors. no vatozone hood, no mad-tite rimz, no chrome fuel door, no stickers (dealer sticker removed from my GTR today), no bullshit. maybe a personalized plate at most.

i buy the car for what it does. fucking hilarious driving this thing.

Wow that complety blew over my head. I wasn't referring to just Kirk. It Started with gotbusa and I thought kirk was going off that nemwad. Kirk is up there of the baddest cars/house set up in Columbus. He worked for it all so he gets my kudos.. Living on moms "tit"went over your head Cordell.. Means he expects my mother to provided him for everything.. Kid living the "party" life as in that's all he does. He have no understanding of the vaule of the dollar and no reason to save. About 90% of guys under 22 I ever meet are like this. Hell I know a few guys turning 24,25 still living in dads basement.

Again, you haven't got a clue what you are talking about....so I know you aren't talking about me...

Dr. Race Car Driver, what is the official color of DAT BLUE on the GTR?

Official color is Deep Blue Pearl...I only know this because that's the color I would get... :fuckyeah: