Buwahahahahaha

RedRocket1647545505

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2012/12/sandy-hook-elementary-man-walks-into-school-with-2x4-83271.html

"It's scary…we don't know, you know. He could have done a lot of damage with that board he took in there,"

Seriously? Not even a week after and we still can't get it right?

For fuck's sake. :dumb:

I see it as passionate, but a bad call. His daughter goes to the school and he wanted to make a point that the kids aren't safe and someone can walk in and just start shooting. It's an unrealistic safe zone. There is no barricade to get by before the front door. By then you’re in. You shoot who confronts you and go on with your fucked up plan. All he did was exploit a system that has no defense, I'm guessing to make that point?

Schools weren’t made as a fortress, yet they house our future. We shouldn’t have to protect them like a bank does money. However, how do you justify not doing that level of protection?

You don't do that to send a message. You do that because you're an insensitive, deranged asshole. That is absolutely the wrong way to go about getting the point across.

Lol, he obviously did it to send a message. He didn't need you there to tell him right from wrong either. Are you certified to tell us all his mental disabilities? You know him personally to form that opinion you just stated. Or how about, for example. He has 19 children that go to that school, and thought to himself, why not make sure the school my kids go to, is the next one with beefed up security. What better way to prove to the world that the school has shit security and no one gives a fuck. Why do some schools have great security, and some do not. I don't know the man to say what his personal motives were. All i know is its little keyboard smashing opinionated cocksuckers that beat around the bush their whole lives and never form an opinion worth voicing. So next time save your 36 seconds of typing, and think twice before you offend us insensitive deranged assholes.

Huge headache to go through. But, the point does get across. I kind of like it, but I still think it's wrong. Glad no kids saw it.

On this note, it was drastic. But look at the world we live in. What gets the most coverage, response from our country, and overall ratings. Drama, if he wrote a note and put in on the front door that says, " Hi, just came by to let you know i could have walked in without checking in, and killed everyone." It wouldn't have made the news like this story.

I've watched in highschool, 15 asian guys that graduated 3 years prior, come to the school camp out for an individual to come out. Only to beat him half to death with bats and chains. School security has always sucked. Think about how many kids get the shit kicked out of them. Because they have different opinions, clothes, hair, skin color, shoes, car, hat, shirt, socks. People need to stop worrying about what the world is doing and start worrying about their household. If we slowed down to actually teach our kids some shit at home. Like good ol' american values, morals, and right and wrong. We wouldnt have half the shootings, fights and bullshit we deal with everyday. Face it, America is the laziest fucking country, mentally and physically. It all starts at home. Yeah and even though im in a fucked up mood and ranting about this. America is too lazy to take action, we just got a bunch of opinionated computer nerds that will E fuck the shit out of any post they dont like or agreee with. Why is there always an argument, even if the argument leads to no resolve? Please believe there will always be someone to talk shit. Tell you that your wrong, or disagree. But with all the time we spend judging one another, we could be making some fucking progress. Proud to be an American.

I forsee some new legislation regarding the legality of certain grips and attachments on 2 x 4s. Hopefully we can keep our plain-jane framing 2 x 4s, but I don't see a future for those with griptape, extended planks, and nails through them.

I forsee some new legislation regarding the legality of certain grips and attachments on 2 x 4s. Hopefully we can keep our plain-jane framing 2 x 4s, but I don't see a future for those with griptape, extended planks, and nails through them.

No more 2x4s under 16" without a tax stamp

"Assault plank"