lettuce talk remote car starters

smokin5s

What kind of price? I got a remote car starter for my wife last year and I paid around 200 for it. The smart phone app has me intregued

Honestly don't recall. $25 per year service but you can lock/unlock start, etc from any distance. Any. Works great. I like it because even today I started and warmed up the car from Macy's at Tuttle Mall while parked way over at sears. while ending my day.

Have the smart phone apps gotten any better? I bought one of the original vipers with it a couple years ago and the system needed some serious work. I could have full service and the thing would only work about 20% of the time. I had them uninstall it and returned it. Not reliable enough for the $500 price tag.

Why all the hate on best buy? I had several installed at Tuttle by Dave and he's great. I have a few viper systems personally. The way best buy usually prices theirs includes installation.

I have a thread somewhere with the full story but short cliffs are, had remote start installed by them, got the car back with no dash lights, they refused to pay to have it properly fix it and was told to just beat on it to get the lights back on. A week later i had one of the tech guys get an attitude with me because i wouldnt buy a $150 connector for a radio that i didnt need.