Auto Glass Repair

BStowers023

Well, I was merging onto 23 from downtown Delaware and before I merged I noticed a semi flying up (going 50-55mph) onto the other cars in the right hand lane (going 30-35mph). So the semi starts flashing his lights at the cars in front of him, I know at this point something is going to happen so I immediately slow down. Right when the semi passes me I think okay I'm alright and then BAM his trailer fish-tailed into the rear end of my car shattering my rear windshield and denting up the whole rear drivers side of my car sending my car into the guardrail where I remained stuck due to the mass amounts of snow on the side so I couldn't chase him down. The semi continued to keep driving pretending nothing happened. My question is does anyone know a good place to replace my rear windshield for a reasonable price. No the insurance will not cover it due to liability :fuuuu: Yes I filed a police report.Yes I did file an insurance claim. No I did not get the truck info.

Sorry to hear, that sucks.

1st, why won't insurance cover it because of liability? Or do you mean because you only have liability insurance?

2nd, Safelite Autoglass comes to mind?

3rd, drive safe out there! Look out for retards.

Sorry to hear, that sucks.

1st, why won't insurance cover it because of liability? Or do you mean because you only have liability insurance?

2nd, Safelite Autoglass comes to mind?

3rd, drive safe out there! Look out for retards.

I only have liability coverage and since I didn't have info on the truck they won't cover it. I'll check them out, all the quotes I have so far are in the $200 range. Yeah it wasn't necissarily the truck drivers fault but he was hauling ass, the cars in front of him slowed down way to fast IMO and it's what caused it....But they aren't the one that has to pay, it's me.

Safelite 800-800-2727.

I work for their executive offices, and i will say there are cheaper places (one i dealt with a few months before starting there), but beware...the place i went with that someone here messaged me about left my door open in the pouring down rain for about an hour, soaked the entire passenger side, left broken glass EVERYWHERE, and then intermittently, my rear door wouldnt open. Super pissed at that. Wished i spent the few extra bucks so it was done right

The place attached to Pick n' Pull is good. Safelite is great too, just more expensive.

I've had a few cars done at the place next to PnP, forget the name but they do really good work and are really quick. They do not come to you though, you have to go there.

Good luck man.