Don't you need to become a sponsor after 6 FS threads/1yr in the Corral???

Rustlestiltskin

Shit is getting ridiculous In 2yrs, 99% of his threads have been in corral/garagesales/swapmeet sections. :dumb::yuno:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/1C86DFE3-93D5-4F31-9F00-4F36C762B291-1930-00000362D030A062.jpg

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Per the sticky...

As of Feb 1, 2011 - Regular CR members are allowed to list up to 6 vehicles per year. Anyone selling more than 6 vehicles in a calendar year will be required to become a sponsor, please contact an Admin or "NightHawk" to pay Sponsorship dues

As of Feb 1, 2011 - Regular CR members are allowed to list up to 6 vehicles per year. Anyone selling more than 6 vehicles in a calendar year will be required to become a sponsor, please contact an Admin or "NightHawk" to pay Sponsorship dues

Armchair lawyers at work right here folks.

BOOM.

Now if we could only impose the same limit on how many threads of "what car should i buy/lettuce discuss" threads from clay...

:dumb: :gabe:

1) Achieve mod status.

2) Make a sticky, effective retroactively.

3) infract my arse to the nth degree.

Until then, car guy does what car guys do! :fuckyeah:

the fact that this needed to be brought to everyones attention, just shows that you are a lonely man with too much free time. are you really posting something meaningless in the main section that should be handeled in the mod section? your a mod that doesnt know the rules or how to read them. nice job JONES

:confused:

I made this thread at work while taking a shit on the toilet. lol.

Jones, I think you got a secret admirer

:confused:

I made this thread at work while taking a shit on the toilet. lol.

Jones, I think you got a secret admirer

:lol: i take back all i said about jones, i saw his pic and thought he did it. i needed someone to banter w/ and he usaully comes back with something unfunny and gay. but since its you, take out the mod portion, the jones part, and the rest you can have. :p