Brake vacuum bleeding, Help me out real quick

TurboGoKart

I've never had an issue bleeding brakes...until the last two I've done. For the last 4ish years now I've used a vacuum bleeder hooked up to my air compressor. Worked like a charm. Until the last two. I hook it up to the bleeder screw, turn it on, and break the screw loose. I can never seem to get a solid stream out now. Only about half of the tube is full with brake fluid, or I continue to get bubbles, even after a loooong time of it running. What are the causes of this, other than the obvious air in the lines? I let it pull fluid thru the farthest line for about 20 minutes LOL and still not filling the tube all the way up to ensure no air.

Do I need to go around all 4, then continue to do this? Is my rubber grommet that goes on the screw worn out and pulling air too? Or I suppose it could be the bleeder screw being rusted and not getting a good seal? Or bad master cylinder? I'm cornfused.

Is pressure bleeding just the opposite of vacuum bleeding? Forcing fluid thru the lines back up towards the master to rid of the air?

Other way around. Put pressure in the master cylinder reservoir to push it out the bleeder screws.

I'd say your hose has a vacuum leak.