Cars and Coffee - 1/12/13

zeitgeist57

http://www.columbuscarsandcoffee.net

The first "Winter Edition" Cars and Coffee event. Normal location and everythang...just not expecting as big of a crowd and winter beaters instead of polished classics...

9am - 12pm - Cup O'Joe, Lennox Town Center

Edited by zeitgeist57
Update with time and confirmation.

Clay, maybe one thing we can add to the site is an actual calendar view with the events right on it. Might be helpful for some.

Hey, Ryan...I hear ya, but the old site had a calendar and all it ended up being was a repeating "SATURDAY - CARS AND COFFEE" appt...nothing happens during the week. If anything, I'd plug in the Arthritis Car Show, club events, AutoX meets, etc...but I tracked the activity on Microsoft Office Live and it didn't seem to be people's go-to calendar for car stuff.

If anything, we should keep Facebook page better updated with a calendar. I'd do it, but I'm not on FB...

Hey, Ryan...I hear ya, but the old site had a calendar and all it ended up being was a repeating "SATURDAY - CARS AND COFFEE" appt...nothing happens during the week. If anything, I'd plug in the Arthritis Car Show, club events, AutoX meets, etc...but I tracked the activity on Microsoft Office Live and it didn't seem to be people's go-to calendar for car stuff.

If anything, we should keep Facebook page better updated with a calendar. I'd do it, but I'm not on FB...

I have to much free time atm If the Fb page needs a helping hand. I keep thinking about tackling a page or site that tries to list every local event and all the big destination events