1993 Supra

miller11386

Very nice looking build. Im assuming stock internals for this build? If so whats the power goal? Are you going to run racegas or take advantage of proefi flex fuel capabilities? Do you have upgraded cams? Make sure Larry puts the rolling anti lag option to use with your tune so you wont have to brake boost on the hwy :)

Only "stock internal" is the crank, 292 cams, yes to flex fuel, and yes to rolling antilag, scramble boost, iboost etc.

Power... who knows! We will find out in a week or so!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she didn't play nice on Friday. Having some issues with a previous owners wiring.

However on simple WG pressure he is making some decent numbers. Started from 500 and has it up to 690whp on the WG 18psi. Still tuning it in though. :)

I am hoping we can turn it up in the next day or two and see what it will put down!

Having some issues getting the cams to play nice. Larry pulled some magic out of the hat and said he has it running better today.

Hoping that it throws down 300wheel!!! ;)

1003317_10151794033623033_651710384_n.jpg

Well she didn't play nice on Friday. Having some issues with a previous owners wiring.

However on simple WG pressure he is making some decent numbers. Started from 500 and has it up to 690whp on the WG 18psi. Still tuning it in though. :)

I am hoping we can turn it up in the next day or two and see what it will put down!

I lol'd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...