New Guy From Canton

backtoslow

Hey Columbus Racing, my name is Andrew I have a 2004 SRT4 that I just parted out and putting back to stock. She made 590hp/540tq and was a blast to drive on the streets and I've enjoyed lots of good times with everyone. Wanted to introduce myself since I already know a lot of people on here along the lines chris lane, phil (dont know if thats a good thing) and many others :burn:

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m513/boostacr/68C70048-56EB-4073-BD79-280007F6A006-6041-000002DE1368E7DB.jpg

• Upvote 3

u know what im talking about ;)

those neons up north wouldnt race my neon when i came up..just cause the fronts were on steelies ondrag radials they didnt think the car was a stock turbo car. :gabe: cracked me up ahh good times.

those neons up north wouldnt race my neon when i came up..just cause the fronts were on steelies ondrag radials they didnt think the car was a stock turbo car. :gabe: cracked me up ahh good times.

hahaha good times, got to love the "intimidation" factor

Most of the skittle guys in the Canton/Akron area won't race. I know first hand.