Blocking phone numbers?

SRTurbo04

Is there anyway to block a phone number from calling? My wife keeps getting a call from 8133873334 multiple time a day and whn you answer its just music for like 30 seconds then hangs up. when you call it back it says this phone is not in service and then hangs up... the odd thing is its a real persons voice not a automated. REALLY annoying here.

Any insight on maybe a app i can download or thing on her phone???

Well you just fed the number to some cr trolls, you may get some help without having to download anything.

hell i would hope cr would have some fun with that dam number. when i call it back though it hangs up after it says this numbers not in service by a real person message not automated.

Check on your service provider's website, or call their help line. Usually is pretty quick and easy to block a number.

hmm didnt think of that just might have to thanks for the idea

http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=20989

LOL at AT&T not blocking. I can go on the Sprint website and block over 100 numbers indefinitely.

Edit: Nevermind about my AT&T jab:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB102428&cv=820#fbid=fz3k_bJo4dG

Oh wait, you have to pay $5/month. Nice one, AT&T.

Edited by Furloaf
Didn't read lol

What's crap is you can't stop "unknown" callers

there's an aftermarket service that will. same price. TrapCall. NJ Based company IIRC that basically fields the first ring then sends it to your phone. Very seemless. It un-blocks the number too. I've used it.

Iirc back in the day on a landline you could dial *70 for phone harassment. I wonder if that would work with a cell phone.

Nope http://www.jdbsound.com/work/starcodes.html

*70 - Cancel Call Waiting - Provides the subscriber the ability to disable the Call Waiting feature for the duration of a telephone call, such as during a short data transmission like a fax or modem call.

the same number calls me too i think its some one playing game then thy call with a Blocked phone number playing there game from the pc saying all kinds of stuff i will say this win i get them its all bad every thing thy own and dont own all bad some one better call 911 win i get them

the same number calls me too i think its some one playing game then thy call with a Blocked phone number playing there game from the pc saying all kinds of stuff i will say this win i get them its all bad every thing thy own and dont own all bad some one better call 911 win i get them

Better beat them with your grammar stick.

OP, download "Truecaller".