30 car pile up on 270s and 161

Fubar231

I had no where to go inthe Easton one, cars left and right of me wrecked and so did the ones in front of me. Shit was like NASCAR, cars wrecking everywhere. The guy from Springfield that tried to cut 3 lanes without looking and rammed the car next to him at the last second before the Easton split caused the one I was in. He was cited for all 9 vehicles including mine. I still get calls from his Ins company seeing if they need to pay for anything else. Just had a call last month. Accident was Dec 2010.

Seeing where this occurred, (right in front of the 161 split) I bet someone tried to cut 3 lanes without looking.

He had Cincinnati Ins, not sure what happens. I had my Insurance take care of the claim, they recovered what they paid to me later. If I didn't use my Ins, I wouldn't have had a replacement car or money until June, that is when my deductible was refunded to me by my insurance company once they got their money from Cincinnati.

Not awesome for me, they refused to pay even though their driver was cited. My Ins had to sue them. Once they lost I started to get calls. I think my last one was in Dec, 2 years after is how long they needed to pay for injuries and lost wages. Some of the people must have milked it, I just got my money for my car and moved on. I wasn't hurt at all. It was hard enough getting them to give me a fair price for my paid off STI. Now I only have 12 payments left on it's replacement, I'm scared. LOL

Not awesome for me, they refused to pay even though their driver was cited. My Ins had to sue them. Once they lost I started to get calls. I think my last one was in Dec, 2 years after is how long they needed to pay for injuries and lost wages. Some of the people must have milked it, I just got my money for my car and moved on. I wasn't hurt at all. It was hard enough getting them to give me a fair price for my paid off STI. Now I only have 12 payments left on it's replacement, I'm scared. LOL

All that tells me is they will fight for me.

Sucks you had to go through it, but they have been nothing but awesome for us.

I was out around noon with the storm hit Dayton.

It was pretty much white out conditions, but the roads were perfectly fine with a inch or so of fresh snow down.

A combination of poor driver skill, no winter tires, and people not paying attention lead to all of these probably.