Corporations near Powell, Dublin, Westerville, Hilliard

gaewsky1

We plan on moving from Reynoldsburg to Powell in the next 6 months. I am trying to find a job on that side of the city. I'm not finding many jobs on Monster, Career Builder etc... and I want to visit a company's website. I'm not sure of all the different businesses/corps on that side of town. If you could help, just start listing some of the businesses. Or if you know of anyone hiring post that too.

I've been a CSR and an inside sales for the past 15 yrs for a few different auto insurance companies and a self employed instructional designer for the past 2 yrs.

Thanks.

This mas mentioned, but you may want to check out Micro Center. We recently lost our training coordinator. He was basically doing what you just posted. He also took on our leadership development program, so management experience is likely going to be required.

https://re2o.ultipro.com/MIC1003/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*424DB349461347B7

Let me know if this is something your interested in. I can probably get a little more info.

This mas mentioned, but you may want to check out Micro Center. We recently lost our training coordinator. He was basically doing what you just posted. He also took on our leadership development program, so management experience is likely going to be required.

https://re2o.ultipro.com/MIC1003/jobboard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*424DB349461347B7

Let me know if this is something your interested in. I can probably get a little more info.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

• 2 weeks later...
There are also a number of workers comp claim management companies. Careworks, Sedgwick (formerly Comp Mgt), and a few others that don't come to mind at the moment. Fiserv is in Dublin, I think OpenText is still in Hilliard.

There are also a number of workers comp claim management companies. Careworks, Sedgwick (formerly Comp Mgt), and a few others that don't come to mind at the moment. Fiserv is in Dublin, I think OpenText is still in Hilliard.

Thanks. Just sent resume to a few of them.