Pisses me off....

GSXRAntwon

Bought a shotgun last week, process took less than an hour to go through NICS system (they were busy). Go to buy one today, NICS system has delayed my approval until 1/26/12. Nothing has changed, no new record issues, gun store cant tell me why. Someone with my same name is probably wanted or I match a description of someone in trouble. Total BS.

/rant.

Thanks,

Eric

Bought a shotgun last week, process took less than an hour to go through NICS system (they were busy). Go to buy one today, NICS system has delayed my approval until 1/26/12. Nothing has changed, no new record issues, gun store cant tell me why. Someone with my same name is probably wanted or I match a description of someone in trouble. Total BS.

/rant.

Thanks,

Eric

Also its 2013 so you should be in the clear

:gabe:

NICS system prolly found out about all the pink accessories you put on your previous shotgun and are now questioning your sanity and sexuality.

and by pink accessories you mean pink target loads. Supporting breast cancer, or any type of cancer by buying a different color ammo is alright in my book. :gabe:

It happened to me before I waited 2 hours before it came back GTG. No explanation as to why.

Good to know, its just a pain cause I live 20 mins away and now I have to go back.

This is common when not giving a SSN.

I forgot to add, I went to another store prior to this and filled out a form for a different gun, same instance, they told me I had a waiting period. I changed my mind and went to Vances instead, to look for a semi auto instead of a revolver for the wife.

/rant.

Thanks,

Eric

They jus dont wanna sell guns to mesicans :p

Ill wait till Saturday, or whenever they call to come pick it up. Thanks for the GENEROUS offer tho :lolguy:

haha anytime bud. leme drive that is300 and we can work something out.

what are you buying if you dont mind me askin? this for you or the wife?

haha anytime bud. leme drive that is300 and we can work something out.

what are you buying if you dont mind me askin? this for you or the wife?

Buying her a S&W Bodyguard 380, she liked it the best out of the 380's in the price range I gave her

They actually had the Bodyguard in stock?

They had multiple. I put it on layaway until they call.

she will love the body guard. Im a big advocate of that pocket carry gun, it goes everywhere with me.

Hell I may take it a few days and switch on and off with my Glock lol

Never really saw a clear answer, did you not give your SSN?

I didn't on the revolver I went and looked at earlier today, but I did at Vance's later.