Quick 4.12.09 Photo Shoot

tomato_racing

A friend of mine and I got bored this afternoon and decided it was nice enough for a little shoot. All shots were taken pretty well point and shoot with a 40D. I figured if I made a post and threw all these pictures in it more people might recognize me when I'm out riding. :cool: I guess this would be a decent n00b post as well since I don't think I had one on here.

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Enjoy:

8837a66e.jpg

e91501c7.jpg

0a414c30.jpg

Thanks guys, I wanted to try the stand out and see how it looked. I agree it is kind of distracting but I cannot stand pictures of the bike with the gangsta lean all the time. The guy with the camera obviously had to follow me so I just had him throw the stand in the trunk. I'm sure once I get the rest of the parts on I'll head back out without the stand.

In regards to the action shots well those will come in good time. :) I can't wait to get out to the track this year but like I said we were bored yesterday and just wanted to take some still shots. After all I just got the bike bone stock not two weeks ago and it was diiiiiiiiiiiirttyyyyyyy as heck. I don't think she looks half bad cleaned up.

Edited by tomato_racing