imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

as long as it had potential to beat a Stock 600cc bik

Don't know if it was stock, don't know what size it was, but I assume it was not bigger than a 600cc. BTW, it does not take 6-700 HP to beat a 600cc bike...

This was from when I was 7MGTE, before the 2J

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it was stock, don't know what size it was, but I assume it was not bigger than a 600cc. BTW, it does not take 6-700 HP to beat a 600cc bike...

Wonderful vid.

Especially the area the racing took place in, great spot.

Wonderful vid.

Especially the area the racing took place in, great spot.

Park ave, Mansfield. Goes on every weekend, and has been for 50+ years! Cops are reasonable, a lot of people drive from all around the state just for this strip...

Park ave, Mansfield. Goes on every weekend, and has been for 50+ years! Cops are reasonable, a lot of people drive from all around the state just for this strip...

Sounds awesome but I don't like the location..I might visit there sometime.. Be careful columbussnitching dot com

Sounds awesome but I don't like the location..I might visit there sometime.. Be careful columbussnitching dot com

Doesn't matter if its snitched, the cops have known this for years... Its nothing new. The only reason its not controlled, is because they have accepted that they cannot control the amount of people coming, vs supporting the drug/murder problems occurring in the city.

There are many videos on youtube of donuts/drags going on in the streets, while a cop sits at idle watching. They show a presence more for the violence that can erupt at this hangout.

This all started back in the days, when Mansfield decided to host "bike week" after mid ohio events. Even during the 90's an alcohol funny car was allowed to go down the strip (legally) during bike week. Once they set the location, and allowed it to happen, weekends have never changed, and they can't control it... So they stand by for fights/shootings/and guaranteed accidents (mostly from bikes).

Its not bad, and fun as fuck, if you just cruise and race. I would not recommend parking and trying to make fake friends, bad idea...

Doesn't matter if its snitched, the cops have known this for years... Its nothing new. The only reason its not controlled, is because they have accepted that they cannot control the amount of people coming, vs supporting the drug/murder problems occurring in the city.

There are many videos on youtube of donuts/drags going on in the streets, while a cop sits at idle watching. They show a presence more for the violence that can erupt at this hangout.

This all started back in the days, when Mansfield decided to host "bike week" after mid ohio events. Even during the 90's an alcohol funny car was allowed to go down the strip (legally) during bike week. Once they set the location, and allowed it to happen, weekends have never changed, and they can't control it... So they stand by for fights/shootings/and guaranteed accidents (mostly from bikes).

Its not bad, and fun as fuck, if you just cruise and race. I would not recommend parking and trying to make fake friends, bad idea...

Even so man.. If there's a stop sign or a traffic light.. I'm not racing in that area period.

Proof that you dont know WTF you are doing... there is a lot more to getting a car to hook and go than a fucking boost controller. You couldnt get that POS to hook and launch when it was a motor only ls2.... A boost controller isnt going to make things any better for you.... :dumb:

I'm getting better tires.. Anyways I could get the car to hook.. You must of missed the videos of my 4k rpm street launches

Even so man.. If there's a stop sign or a traffic light.. I'm not racing in that area period.

did you seriously just attempt a post getting on someone about common sense?

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/chrisj011/his_mind-blown_zps810ef120.gif

They are your enemies when you can't hook.... Plenty of EVO's there that are not scared of a redlight or stop sign, no rolling races here, you gotta build your car for street....

Agreed...Racing in a heavy populated area....Great idea!!!

Its populated because of the racers, theres not many bystanders in that area at those times on the weekend. Its kind of an "everyone knows" situation...

Actually, its normally more heavily populated than in that vid (that was very late in the AM), by racers of course, a lot of them coming straight off the mid ohio track. Of course the teenagers flock there as well.

Edited by ihateu3

If you really have a problem with this website I have no issue making sure you are not able to view it, I have already had requests to remove you anway.

Its populated because of the racers, theres not many bystanders in that area at those times on the weekend. Its kind of an "everyone knows" situation...

Actually, its normally more heavily populated than in that vid (that was very late in the AM), by racers of course, a lot of them coming straight off the mid ohio track. Of course the teenagers flock there as well.

Im sorry but you can't convince me its a good place to race. Several stop lights side roads and tons of traffic...not smart!

If you really have a problem with this website I have no issue making sure you are not able to view it, I have already had requests to remove you anway.

It's the kitchen Wagner... I must of missed the part in the thread rules where it tells you that can't talk shit about a few snitchs. Really someone wants me remove? From what I see... This thread like a few others are highlights of everyone's day. Check the views,posts with the last 3 threads I been posting in. Without imstock2... What else will most of you do? Talk about wiggs or random shit unrelated to cars? I'm one of the most popular accounts on this site. I may seem like an idiot or even the most hated but reguardless damn new every active member has put an opion here or there in regards to something stupid I said in the buster,imstock2, or this thread. Don't be mad brah... We can be yoga partners someday

It's the kitchen Wagner... I must of missed the part in the thread rules where it tells you that can't talk shit about a few snitchs. Really someone wants me remove? From what I see... This thread like a few others are highlights of everyone's day. Check the views,posts with the last 3 threads I been posting in. Without imstock2... What else will most of you do? Talk about wiggs or random shit unrelated to cars? I'm one of the most popular accounts on this site. I may seem like an idiot or even the most hated but reguardless damn new every active member has put an opion here or there in regards to something stupid I said in the buster,imstock2, or this thread. Don't be mad brah... We can be yoga partners someday

right...

http://www.osborneink.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/never_go_full_retard1.jpg

It's the kitchen Wagner... I must of missed the part in the thread rules where it tells you that can't talk shit about a few snitchs.

Anyone else find it funny he tries to degrade others when he's an insurance scamming, gubmit draining, resource funnel supported by "snitches" who AREN'T trying to rip off the world?

No? Just me? Ok.

I can't wait until the weather breaks and all this winter edition shit stops. I have not heard an engine fired in anger in months and it is driving me crazy.

People can just keep "talking shit" but at some point you are going to have to back it up. I really hope to have my car together and running right so I can be at the track more this year.

Looks like a 250 Ninja in the back and like they weren't even racing. Depends on the race also... ;)