imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like a hair dryer... Plug it in (or start the car up) you can adjust from low,med,high speeds or boost levels...

My next paycheck says this potato didn't even know the basic fundamentals of a turbocharger or turbocharged car until after he reads this comment and googles it.

You show up at Doc's and one of the only things you say is "yeah, I'm running 14psi on 7lb springs"

Will this car even run this year?

Depends.. Scared of of a 416 c5z with 200 shot...I might halt my build and build the car for more :) only thing I'm doing is 402,Id1000's,eboost2, and still waiting on clutch. Nothing serious

My next paycheck says this potato didn't even know the basic fundamentals of a turbocharger or turbocharged car until after he reads this comment and googles it.

You show up at Doc's and one of the only things you say is "yeah, I'm running 14psi on 7lb springs"

Manual Boost controller?

Manual Boost controller?

Not as far as I know. IIRC I heard "Im running only on wastegate springs, and pushing 14psi on 7lb springs, so that's one of the last things I have to wrap up."

Either you can't keep your lies straight or just don't know WTF you are talking about. Likely both however.

But then again you have two turbos on 7psi, so added together that makes 14psi :lolguy:

You are going to feel fucking stupid, when I read those posts back to you after roasting your asshole.

I'll screenshot these and print them out prior to any track day or meet you may come to. Give me a few hours prior notice and I'd love to print them out. :lolguy:

You sure your 4cyl can hang? or are you going to be a bi stander

my 4 banger will be just fine, just fine. you better believe my lil pos will be making passes, i have a hit list that i make every yr. you sir will be on it

my 4 banger will be just fine, just fine. you better believe my lil pos will be making passes, i have a hit list that i make every yr. you sir will be on it

FILL lol.. hit list, you have that shit planned... I'm not surprised coming from you. so do you have a v-tec? or a neon?