imstock2's thread of fail and AIDS

imstock2

So because I can bench doesn't mean other parts aren't fucked up.. Say I get 30% for brain trama, 30 left theigh, 10% hearing ,20% crushed back disks, another 10% vision loss.. That's 100% disability and I can still maintain what I do, which is go to school, play games, turn a wrench, hit the gym to maintain fitness. My memory is shit and I will admit it takes me longer than normal to process things and I get hesitant to snapping noises.. Those are just an example but I'm not telling you guys shit in reguards to the actual stuff. None of yals business

How in the fuck do you get paid for something you did on your own accord?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's more to the story than meets the eyes.. I'm not giving anyone details about me. You got the gist of it. The findings came from a few different doctors that went to school for the shit and know what to look for and knows the difference between false claims and actual claims. That my friend is all you need to know

the docs that do the disability tests are bottom-feeding trolls, who cannot run a successful medical practice because::

they are too fucking dumb

they are complete social idiots who scare patients off

they are on the brink of retirement and are so out of touch with current medical practice it is unsafe for them to see real patients

or they are actually medical residents who have taken the 4 hour course to do disability checks.

either way, the fact that you admittedly forgot about the check proves the point further that you are full of shit with your disability claims.

and yes, most of your injuries are reversible. the compressed discs in your back can be decompressed (VERY favorable outcomes for younger patients). the thigh can be rehabilitated and you can strengthen supporting muscles to compensate for the lost ones (even though this was your fault and should not be covered by uncle sam), and whatever knee injury you think you have is correctible. what is the exact nature of the knee injury??

as far as the ptsd---bullshit. next, you'll claim that the guy who pulled nun chucks on you, gave you ptsd.

So because I can bench doesn't mean other parts aren't fucked up.. Say I get 30% for brain trama, 30 left theigh, 10% hearing ,20% crushed back disks, another 10% vision loss.. That's 100% disability and I can still maintain what I do, which is go to school, play games, turn a wrench, hit the gym to maintain fitness. My memory is shit and I will admit it takes me longer than normal to process things and I get hesitant to snapping noises.. Those are just an example but I'm not telling you guys shit in reguards to the actual stuff. None of yals business

Bench is not maintaining fitness.

the docs that do the disability tests are bottom-feeding trolls, who cannot run a successful medical practice because::

they are too fucking dumb

they are complete social idiots who scare patients off

they are on the brink of retirement and are so out of touch with current medical practice it is unsafe for them to see real patients

or they are actually medical residents who have taken the 4 hour course to do disability checks.

either way, the fact that you admittedly forgot about the check proves the point further that you are full of shit with your disability claims.

and yes, most of your injuries are reversible. the compressed discs in your back can be decompressed (VERY favorable outcomes for younger patients). the thigh can be rehabilitated and you can strengthen supporting muscles to compensate for the lost ones (even though this was your fault and should not be covered by uncle sam), and whatever knee injury you think you have is correctible. what is the exact nature of the knee injury??

as far as the ptsd---bullshit. next, you'll claim that the guy who pulled nun chucks on you, gave you ptsd.

Just stick to your medical practices. I'm done explains shit to you because you figure out a way to reverse them.

Just stick to your medical practices. I'm done explains shit to you because you figure out a way to reverse them.

I don't know Kirk, but his profession is to make things better in human bodies....so you expect him not to find out way's to reverse your issues? :dumb:

so what you're saying is that given the chance to fix your knee/thigh/back, you would rather be disabled?? i'm telling you that your physical injuries (if they are real) are curable.

if you truly suffered ptsd (which i doubt), that could be seen as permanent.

everything else is bullshit. do you realize how funny it would seem to everyone who meets you (when they observe that you are completely normal physically), when/if they found out that you receive 100% disability. it isn't the least bit embarassing when you go to the va hospital, see an amputee and realize they don't get 100% disability?

Done. But like I said.. No one knew you tuned my car or even had a clue until Casey got on saying you also tune IPS cars like I didn't already knew that? I'll make a new thread or would perhaps I update that one and mention your name?

I can bet money that everyone on here will agree that I did the rite thing by getting on there and defending brian when he was not there to defend himself. Even though you did not say his name or his shop you compleatly threw him under the bus when it was your fault 100%