C7 Stingray

SpaceGhost

Im curious as to why the new vette doesnt have fog lights....

meh 99% stock ones are useless. besides, the new Vette cuts right through fog and rides below it most of the time :gabe:

All in all.....not a fan of the exterior. The whole GM Wedge thing is over-played. Like we're rolling back to the days ugly Pontiacs. C6's are much sexier. Inside of the new Vette is nicer but I'm not a fan of the speedo area. Reminds me of typical Chevy stuff which a Vette shouldn't be a part of.

I don't see it.

It's the side profile, and that quarter window, and the nose from the side.

Also that quarter window is mustang-esck (gasp)

Overall in person I think it looks pretty nice, I would rock one.

Edited by Benjamin

Admittedly, it's looking less annoying the more I see it. I'm still not a fan of the back end, but I'm guessing that, in a year, I won't care about that anymore.

I complained about the rear end to, and now that I have seen it in person, they don't bother me at all.

Guarantee MSRP? I'd expect to see "LOA" on every sticker out there at first. Unless of course GM says the dealers can't do that. I recall hearing Wellburn mention that it will be a limited production run at first as well.

By the way..."Dat Ass!" The rear end is sick and I even kinda like the contrast of the round pipes.

I'll be putting my deposit down on the new SS...