Guitar players...post pics of axe

undr_psi

Mike Campbell (of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers) custom Duesenberg..

DSC02150.JPG

stock shots:

DMC-TVsm.jpg

mikecampbelldetail1.jpg

Autographed Epi Les Paul - by Tom Petty/Hearbreakers. Not my shag carpet but pretty pimpin...

http://www.mudcrutch.com/photos/data/520/medium/mediumguitar.jpg

I have others.. But I don't really play much. Just collect.

I don't have any pictures on here but close your eyes and picture a blue Ibanez RG series that I put a lynch screamin demon pick up in and a natural finish BC Rich Bich. Also have a fender electric/acoustic. Play through a line 6 pod and. Crate 90w head/4x10 cabinet. I have a peavey classic chorus 212 combo that's currently loaned out.

I play a lot of 80's stuff because that's what I grew up on mixed with some metal. Acoustic I play Texas red dirt stuff. Just sat down this week and learned van halen's hot for teacher. My pinky is killing me from practicing that opening hammer on to that. Been a while since I've had to use my pinky that much like that. I got it figured out but need to smooth it out quite a bit and the transition from the opening hammer on to that first run is still tricky at best. I'll get it though.

• 2 weeks later...