Ruger Mini 14 Tactical with 460 rds of Ammo

04SVT

Yep! Can't wait to shoot it. It's going to be my carry gun. That sounded wrong. Shoot at targets for practice, not people :lolguy:

Cool! Please let me know how it is. I bought one today from Vance's, but have to wait for it to arrive. No ETA.

Cool! Please let me know how it is. I bought one today from Vance's, but have to wait for it to arrive. No ETA.

In Shelby Sportsmans Den (North of Mansfield) they have them in stock in case you want one sooner. Other than that I will let you know.

Are they $339 w/laser there?

Sorry, wasn't clear on that. 299 plus tax no laser. Bought a box of defense ammo also. It was 343 out the door. Didn't see any there with laser. I didn't want the laser because it gets in the way of just slipping into my pocket. Tried them both a while back at a gun show.

Yep! Can't wait to shoot it. It's going to be my carry gun. That sounded wrong. Shoot at targets for practice, not people :lolguy:

It's a great little carry gun but it really isn't much fun to shoot.

Glad I have one, though, as it's the easiest gun to conceal that I've ever owned. So comfortable you might forget you are carrying. Especially nice in the summer.

It's a great little carry gun but it really isn't much fun to shoot.

Glad I have one, though, as it's the easiest gun to conceal that I've ever owned. So comfortable you might forget you are carrying. Especially nice in the summer.

Ya, I wouldn't want to run 2-300 rounds through it at one time. Probably not even 100. Just want to shoot it enough times to get a good feel for it and see how close the sights are to being right. Never shot one of these. I keep my .22's (1911 and rifles) for the massive shooting times. Cheaper ( or at least used to be ) and a ton of fun to shoot.

I'd seriously put it on armslist for a grand and it should sell.

On there. Everbody wants to trade a bunch of crap and no cash. I the end it's no biggie in a short bit I'm just gonna keep it.

Ya, I wouldn't want to run 2-300 rounds through it at one time. Probably not even 100. Just want to shoot it enough times to get a good feel for it and see how close the sights are to being right. Never shot one of these. I keep my .22's (1911 and rifles) for the massive shooting times. Cheaper ( or at least used to be ) and a ton of fun to shoot.
Best thing to do with the LCPs is exactly that; go put a couple hundred rounds through it. They're much smoother after being broke in. They're very stiff when new, and don't like hollow points. After being broke in, they'll shoot anything all day long. FYI.

Best thing to do with the LCPs is exactly that; go put a couple hundred rounds through it. They're much smoother after being broke in. They're very stiff when new, and don't like hollow points. After being broke in, they'll shoot anything all day long. FYI.

Much appreciated advice, will definitely do.Thanks. I want her lean and mean if needed. Hardest part right now is finding the target ammo. It's either gone or stupid expensive.