4 inch in/out Fart can (who sells one?)

Littleguy

So, due to a rattle that started yesterday and the fact that I don't like how my Racing Beat exhaust sounds I'm looking to get some parts together to build a new one. The plan is to ulitmately 4 inch mandrel bent piping with an electric cutout going to an N1 style muffler. I figure that way I can have the best of the rice exhaust/sound and a cutout when I want to redneck it, lol.

I'm having a lot of trouble finding something with both 4 inch in and out with the N1 look that I am going for. Anybody know where to find these things?

Thanks for the offer but I'm in Houston so it would be a pretty long drive to fit it, haha. For the RX-7 quality of the parts will be more of a priority than price but I'm still going to see if Alex has ideas for something nice from Vibrant.

I had the HKS cat back on before and decided to put back on ,I have a 3" resonated mid pipe to keep the noise down.The Greddy is off the car if you want to come have a look.

Yeah I changed to a tanabe medallion last year in an effort to quiet it down but it bothers me that it necks down to 2.5" where it meets up with the mid pipe. I've been looking to find a replacement that is on the quiet side and also still full 3" and flows well.