Need help with history on this car, 2.8, KB, built motor mystichrome cobra.

03RedfireSVT

I would go over to SVTPerformance and start a thread. Someone has to know the car with those mods....

Yeah I was about to do that, I figured posting here would be the best shot but I finally got the info I needed thru pm, thanks to everyone who chimed in, I appreciate it. If everything checks out and I purchase the car Saturday ill post dyno results and what not on this thread

Car looks really good. Just need to get the tune sorted out and get back with us.

Thanks, going to pick up a smaller pulley in Indy tomorrow unless I can find one local and I'm sure Brian can get this car right he's always done such a good job for me and every car I've ever seen go to him. No worries here!

Thanks, going to pick up a smaller pulley in Indy tomorrow unless I can find one local and I'm sure Brian can get this car right he's always done such a good job for me and every car I've ever seen go to him. No worries here!

Only worry is running out of fuel if you still have stock pumps and turn it up too much. Brian definitely knows his shit when it comes to these cars.

Only worry is running out of fuel if you still have stock pumps and turn it up too much. Brian definitely knows his shit when it comes to these cars.

Yeah I know, I totally forgot today to look and see how maxed out the pumps are. As long as the car stays healthy ill just be happy to have a good tune in it!

Yeah I know, I totally forgot today to look and see how maxed out the pumps are. As long as the car stays healthy ill just be happy to have a good tune in it!

If its got a big blower and over 17 psi, you're going to be close with a bap and stock pumps. I had 18 psi on a 2.3 whipple and was almost out of fuel with a bap with upgraded wiring, on stock pumps