Rip f150.. Is it totaled?

imstock2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck weighs like 4,600lbs.. Going side ways at 20-30mph and hitting a tree to a complete dead stop.. There's glass embedded in the tree. The door is crushed to the seat. No air bags deployed but thank god no one was in the passenger seat

Truck weighs like 4,600lbs.. Going side ways at 20-30mph and hitting a tree to a complete dead stop.. There's glass embedded in the tree. The door is crushed to the seat. No air bags deployed but thank god no one was in the passenger seat

Does the truck have side curtain airbags? If so, and they didn't deploy, she wasn't going 20-30 mph. Check out pictures of NHTSA's 20mph side impact pole test, which is done with the vehicle at a 75 degree angle to the pole (which makes the impact less severe than a 90 degree impact). At that speed the roof would be deformed.

http://mx.utabby.com/v?i=8tUjMw2YhRQ

If she hit the tree at 20-30 mph she would have probably gone to the hospital, and her neck would hurt more than if she just attended CR Blowjob Fest 2013.

Edited by Mallard

Does the truck have side curtain airbags? If so, and they didn't deploy, she wasn't going 20-30 mph. Check out pictures of NHTSA's 20mph side impact pole test, which is done with the vehicle at a 75 degree angle to the pole (which makes the impact less severe than a 90 degree impact).

If she hit the tree at 20-30 mph she would have probably gone to the hospital, and her neck would hurt more than if she just attended CR Blowjob Fest 2013.

No side air bags.

You should buy it back, fix it and then twin turbo it. If it were me, that's how I would invest my money for big returns. It's always been my dream to own a salvage title twin turbo F150.

Still would be better than anything you have