Westerville installed these in my neighborhood.

SpaceGhost

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/08/y9y8ehyp.jpg

The light up and tell you your speed as you drive by, and blink the speed if you go over 25. What I wonder is in the upper right hand part to can see a set of bulbs that form a square that never light up. Is that infrared? Are they taking pics?

Dublin always puts their mobile radar on my street a few times a year. I think they avg the speeds recorded to see if there are a lot of speeders on that street. I've gone 50+ in the 25 zone with no tickets mailed to me.

I shoot for high speeds particularly on muirfield when it's later at night and they have those up, never seen a cop remotely close to one that's on so they probably assume people think there's a camera on them

Have you tried a triple digit speed and seen what the display said ?

One time, the mobile version of it was installed by my work place. I used it to see what kind of speed my truck could get from standing still by the driveway. The head technician guessed the exact speed when I asked him how fast my truck could get.

Have you tried a triple digit speed and seen what the display said ?

One time, the mobile version of it was installed by my work place. I used it to see what kind of speed my truck could get from standing still by the driveway. The head technician guessed the exact speed when I asked him how fast my truck could get.

Call me crazy but I'm gonna pass on the triple digit pass in front of all my new neighbor's houses in 25 MPH zone. :)

Seems no one on that side of the road clears the sidewalk snow either..

Yeah, we were walking to my daughter's friends house to get her and bring her home, she was on an after school play date. I was rather annoyed at all the people who think their HOA pays for snow removal. Douchebags.