ex-LA cop wages "unconventional and asymmetrical" warfare against police

Das Borgen

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why he is going after innocent family members of those he is after. There will be no peaceful end to this.

The Nightly News mentioned something about a statement in his manifesto that basically said he was going after family members because he was never able to start a family of his own (maybe due to his termination?) - Forget what the conspiracy theorists have to say, Dude is fucked in the head.

they have already shot up a truck with two women in it, injuring them, even though it wasn't even the correct model truck, just that it was blue. This recklessness to end the life of the guy, rather than make any attempt at arresting him tells me they want him SILENCED instead of giving him the chance to drag them out in front of a non partial judge in a real court.

wow...that's crazy

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017c36b17e0b970b-640wi

I usually shot expert. Had a few "off" days, thanks to hangovers.

Rifle - expert

Machine gun - expert

Pistol - expert

Shotgun - expert

M203 - expert

German weapons qualified silver. (Missed by 2 rounds with the MG3)

I'm also pretty good as a Bradley Gunner. Can't remember our rankings in gunnery for the Bradley, but my crew was pretty damn solid.

Where we're picking sides for paintball, airsoft, zombie apocalypse, and/or armed insurrection -- calling dibs on Scotty.

I read the entire manifesto and found it very interesting. It read less like the ramblings of a psychopath and more like a broken man's explanation.

I don't think any of us can accurately say how we would react when our life's work and dreams have been invalidated by the corruption and lies of others. I don't mean to justify these actions as they are in no way justifiable, but it sounds like this is not a man who has not sought recourse for perceived wrongs through other means. It seems like he believes he has, and actually may have been, punished for trying to do the right thing.

No shit. I hope there's a hefty punishment for the cop/cops that did this.

If you read the manifesto. Just like every other crooked political branch in the government. Those guys will be promoted and in a few years be in control of there division.

No shit. I hope there's a hefty punishment for the cop/cops that did this.

Considering the guy they're after got a 2 day suspension for an accidental discharge, what do you suppose the suspension will be for multiple magazines worth of intentional discharge at an innocent person(s) who were, presumably, never given any opportunity to give themselves up peacefully.

Considering the guy they're after got a 2 day suspension for an accidental discharge, what do you suppose the suspension will be for multiple magazines worth of intentional discharge at an innocent person(s) who were, presumably, never given any opportunity to give themselves up peacefully.

You get promoted if you beat Rodney King. So they should prolly be in charge of the LAPD in a few years.

wow...that's crazy

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef017c36b17e0b970b-640wi

Dude, did they fucking reload and keep blasting? What cue'd these mutherfuckers in to the fact that the women weren't going to shoot back? Did they shoot until they had no more rounds?

Christ, thats ridiculous. The guys who wacked Sonny in "The Godfather" did less damage to the car he was in....

Not every human is wired like that lunatic. You don't write this off like it didnt happen. It needs to be dealt with, these are the people WE rely on. I don't want these guys running around shooting shit up just because of "suspect."

Btw....in the OP the suspects truck is a blue Tundra. The truck they shot up is a blue Tacoma. :confused:

Suspect's truck is a blue Titan, not Tundra.

Also, I'm no forensic expert but many of those pullet holes in the Tacoma took enough paint off for me to suspect it was not handgun fire. Am I off base in suspecting that?

If you're a large black man in California its probably not a bad idea to call in sick to work and stay indoors til they catch this dude.