ex-LA cop wages "unconventional and asymmetrical" warfare against police

Das Borgen

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had the owner of the cabin on the news here, he said all he had in the cabin was an axe and firewood. Lapd bon fire

San Bernadino PD bonfire actually. That's what's kind of shitty about all of this. The dude has a beef with LAPD, so he barricades himself in a different area, outside of LAPD jurisdiction. So now he seeks his revenge by shooting seemingly random officers?

Also as far as all the crap being said, I've heard single shot fired, ammunition exploding, tear gas fired, flash grenades used.... What is the likelihood that typical news dummies can differentiate. I think I'll probably just turn off the tv for now.

Just heard a reporter on site said they heard a single gun shot right before the fire started. Speculating he shot himself.

yea

fucking

right.

this is a guy who has gone on a rampage to expose the LAPD and tarnish their name. YOU THINK HE'S GONNA GIVE THEM THE EASY OUT AND KILL HIMSELF? No he's going to suicide by cop if anything, run out guns-a-blazing and make law enforcement bring him down.

not attacking you, just expressing my thoughts on what is really going to happen

yea

fucking

right.

this is a guy who has gone on a rampage to expose the LAPD and tarnish their name. YOU THINK HE'S GONNA GIVE THEM THE EASY OUT AND KILL HIMSELF? No he's going to suicide by cop if anything, run out guns-a-blazing and make law enforcement bring him down.

not attacking you, just expressing my thoughts on what is really going to happen

I don't believe it, that's what the reporter was saying. This guy isn't going down without a fight.

I don't believe it, that's what the reporter was saying. This guy isn't going down without a fight.

if youre law enforcement, this is exactly as you want it to happen.

report a single gunshot indicating suicide

set the scene of the crime on fire to destroy any evidence, burn body beyond the point where an autopsy can confirm the true cause of death

make sure ammo goes off with no cameras around so they can claim gun battle, possible suicide, no remaining evidence.

I'm not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories but this whole thing is going down WAY too conveniently in terms of eliminating law enforcement culpability.

Indeed. As soon as I heard the LAPD told the media choppers to back off, I had a feeling it was about to go down.

CNN just had a VERY brief graphic on the screen saying that explosives were fired into the cabin. That was on the screen for about 20 seconds.

San Bernadino PD bonfire actually. That's what's kind of shitty about all of this. The dude has a beef with LAPD, so he barricades himself in a different area, outside of LAPD jurisdiction. So now he seeks his revenge by shooting seemingly random officers?

Also as far as all the crap being said, I've heard single shot fired, ammunition exploding, tear gas fired, flash grenades used.... What is the likelihood that typical news dummies can differentiate. I think I'll probably just turn off the tv for now.

Lapd cops are helping with the search.