Anyone into Longboarding?

Main3s

It kind of reminds me of the gohst rider videos, but instead of being on a motorcycle rippin thru germany or wherever, he's on a long board in South Africa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wt_ZL6rWHLA

Apparently the police want him for recless driving. At 1:05 I think he set off a speed camera. :fuckyeah::fuckyeah:

I luge my longboard. It's a blast. I haven't gotten comfortable going fast standing up just yet.

Yeah man! I've never been into skatboarding or anything like that , I just started longbaording this past summer. I got pretty fucked up coming down a hill at about 25mph. Busted my wrist and got some good road rash. But after taking a few spills at first Ive gotten pretty good. You just gotta be a boss and trust yourself at that speed!! I'm working my way up to someting like this. I can cruze at about 25-30 mph right now. It might not seem that fast, but trust me, standing on a little pice of wood and 4 wheels, it's fast enough.

hipster doesn't know what he's doing. Here's some basic moves to control your speed going down hills

I've gotta make some gloves like that so I can slide!

i remember 7th grade....

I was thinking the same.

ps- I live in the SF Bay and it's not big out here. California is not the same as movies. Not for real. Just a bunch of hipsters holding them outside 7/11. There are no hills to board down that aren't grid locked with traffic at all hours of the day if you wanted too. lol

I was thinking the same.

ps- I live in the SF Bay and it's not big out here. California is not the same as movies. Not for real. Just a bunch of hipsters holding them outside 7/11. There are no hills to board down that aren't grid locked with traffic at all hours of the day if you wanted too. lol

Its been huge here since i can remember. I see kids flying down the hills off el camino daily, its a few miles of crazy hills till you hit the ocean. My condo is on firemoutain and can see the hill ending and beach and these dudes are flying daily on it. The police try and sit in the car ports and catch them . Socal does look like the movies lol