Best "vintage" skate videos

boosted98gst

I seen lots of people skate or did.......Whats your fav past videos?

One of my fav parts of toy machines " welcome to hell " , jamie thomas part

Yep, he was a pioneer for going big. Also, mike maldonados part in welcome to hell was sick too. The old zero vid were great. And obviously, any birdhouse video

Something that impressed me, was low key Tony Hawk and Christian Hosoi were. They would show up randomly at the Hickam Hanger skate park and acted like normal people(before the base took it over and ruined it). You wouldn't realize they were there until you would see someone drop a 540 out of no where. No press, groupies, or entourages... just regular guys putting in work.

What is interesting is how some pro skates stayed focused and revolutionized the sport while others got caught up in murders, drug distribution, etc.

I always thought that the slide that Mullen did on the edge of his board was one of the sickest things I've ever seen.

Rodney Mullen was probably my fav skater, i loved his flat ground / street style.

Also, does anyone remember the videos they had at the end of Tony Hawk games when you would beat it? Those videos were always bad ass.