Jackson Hole pow day

Sturg1647545502

Damn that looks awesome.

That board you sold me has been treating me well. The first day of our gore trip was like this. 6-8" of fresh powder. Too bad i had no idea how do ride.

Were going to snowshoe next weekend. its supposed to rain/snow according to accuweather, but im hoping it stays all snow in the mountains and gives us some sweet sweet pow to ride on.

Damn that looks awesome.

That board you sold me has been treating me well. The first day of our gore trip was like this. 6-8" of fresh powder. Too bad i had no idea how do ride.

Were going to snowshoe next weekend. its supposed to rain/snow according to accuweather, but im hoping it stays all snow in the mountains and gives us some sweet sweet pow to ride on.

Glad to hear youre getting good use out of it. I was just at snowshoe on tues and wed when the most recent system moved through. About 6-8" dropped over 5hrs wed afternoon which made for a great time.

And the guy who made that video (lives in vail. CO) got hit today with 2ft of the fluffy stuff...fucker.

Very cool. That looked like a Jackson Hole commercial.

This is now on the top of my list of next places to visit. Was that all in-bounds?

Im not sure, ill ask him the next time we talk. So hes lived in Vail for the past 5 yrs and said the Jackson Hole trip was some of the " most impressive mountains i've skied...BIG cliffs...steep lines...it's just plain scary. we skied grand targhee one day too which was one of the best powder days i've had."

On another recent trip in Jan he hit Sundance UT. 25". I know that this was all inbounds.. no need to go anywhere else.