Interesting experiment: driving stoned

SpaceGhost

Stoned drivers test skills

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2013/02/13/dnt-driving-under-influence-marijuana.kiro

I have had many people tell me there is no tolerance level with Marijuana. I think the chic in the video proves them wrong.

Also I was wondering if there was a limit in states like Washington and Colorado now.

Stoned drivers test skills

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2013/02/13/dnt-driving-under-influence-marijuana.kiro

I have had many people tell me there is no tolerance level with Marijuana. I think the chic in the video proves them wrong.

Also I was wondering if there was a limit in states like Washington and Colorado now.

I haven't watched the video. With that caveat disclosed, I think, by "tolerance," you mean impairment. Tolerance, from a clinical perspective, refers to when you need more of a drug to obtain the desired effect (i.e., intoxication). Tolerance would not have relevance to this video, I wouldn't think (as I think the video basically shows that your driving abilities are impaired when you're intoxicted on alcohol).

Anectodally, I've heard many people say they aren't impaired by using cannabis and drive just fine. The research that I know of strongly disputes that and indicates quite unequivocally that cannabis intoxication results in a number of acute deficiencies that would have significance to, say, operating a motor vehicle.

In other words, stoners who try to say they drive just fine when they are high are idiots.

I haven't watched the video. With that caveat disclosed, I think, by "tolerance," you mean impairment. Tolerance, from a clinical perspective, refers to when you need more of a drug to obtain the desired effect (i.e., intoxication). Tolerance would not have relevance to this video, I wouldn't think (as I think the video basically shows that your driving abilities are impaired when you're intoxicted on alcohol).

Anectodally, I've heard many people say they aren't impaired by using cannabis and drive just fine. The research that I know of strongly disputes that and indicates quite unequivocally that cannabis intoxication results in a number of acute deficiencies that would have significance to, say, operating a motor vehicle.

In other words, stoners who try to say they drive just fine when they are high are idiots.

Tilley watch the video then repost.

My point Tilley is:

Addy comes to the party 3x the limit, smokes and "starts to feel normal" LOL after Smoking 1.4 grams she's a kite finally, the one dude is a kite after the first time. To me that is tolerance.

Edited by Benjamin