tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you see Bobby with the Silver 3 rotor FD tell him the guy with the Red Supra from Pburg says hello. He moved down to Ga last year and I think will be back since 1320 did alittle ride along with him at the event last year.

Will do, I should be able to hear a 3 rotor car from a mile away lol.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/EE1EB7A7-81F1-4DA2-8535-D55038C6E745-199-00000011BE4B80B3_zps8b3d634a.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/B3114652-3566-410F-A5D1-016D17582732-199-0000000AEA667AAD_zps418a1d99.jpg

Well, if anybody besides imstock2 is coming down for the event I will be taking the last part of the week off of work and bringing out my RX-7. Will probably meet up with the HPD guys for most of the "extra" events. If anyone is looking for a last minute place to stay I could help a couple of people as I live about 500 feet away from the Omni.

I will be down there. If you have an open seat for the night activities let me know!

All I want to know is... Do you think you're even in the first 20+ people in the area to have a 1k hp street driven corvette? Yet alone 1k hp street driven car

I can name a dozen people right off the top of my head to have at or near 1k hp c5/6 street legal and driven just in the last 5 years.... I remember a guy in Dayton who had a 1k hp c5z back in 2001-2 time frame... Come to think of it, he was a douche too :lol:

Then there was that douchebag Tilley guy... Whatever happened to that doucher?

All I want to know is... Do you think you're even in the first 20+ people in the area to have a 1k hp street driven corvette? Yet alone 1k hp street driven car

I can name a dozen people right off the top of my head to have at or near 1k hp c5/6 street legal and driven just in the last 5 years.... I remember a guy in Dayton who had a 1k hp c5z back in 2001-2 time frame... Come to think of it, he was a douche too :lol:

Then there was that douchebag Tilley guy... Whatever happened to that doucher?

I remember a cretin orange c6 wit a 416 that made around 900 on the medium shot!

Lol.. Right guy. What do you considered medium shot? I attend to think 150 is medium and anything above 200 big.

Apparently you didn't take everyones advice to stay off the forum and if you insisted on posting to drop the know it all shit...

Maybe you just missed that part..

Lol.. Right guy. What do you considered medium shot? I attend to think 150 is medium and anything above 200 big.

I attend various things, but i tend to rate a shot at what the motor is built to handle..I.E. If the motor is built to take a 300 shot then i would consider a 200 shot a medium shot.:slap: