Android; Blue boxes with ? mark help

STEVE-O

Two days ago had no issues. Started yesterday I can not view pics on forums and other sites. I tried updating Adobe that didn't fix it. Everything I can find online about it is very outdated info and no real help. Anyone have this issue or an idea how to solve it?

Damn why didn't I think of that????? O wait I did. And I said its all outdated by almost 12 months and they only say update Adobe. So why don't I just update my Adobe??? O wait I did already.

noticed it a couple days ago on this forum too. Just figured there was an issue with where pic was hosted

I can see some sigs but not all and almost no posted pics that I know I could see before. It did the same when going to other car forums also

Damn why didn't I think of that????? O wait I did. And I said its all outdated by almost 12 months and they only say update Adobe. So why don't I just update my Adobe??? O wait I did already.

Well then...when you post a problem then maybe a little more background of what you have and have not tried may help next time. GL!

Two days ago had no issues. Started yesterday I can not view pics on forums and other sites. I tried updating Adobe that didn't fix it. Everything I can find online about it is very outdated info and no real help. Anyone have this issue or an idea how to solve it?

Well then...when you post a problem then maybe a little more background of what you have and have not tried may help next time. GL!

Did you need me to spell out that I used Google to search online?? I am thankful for help but its like giving a blind guy a hammer and ask him to build a birdhouse