Good deal on OLights

Radio Flyer1647545514

DVOR has some great deals on OLights right now.

http://www.dvor.com/s/78ik1o.html

If you use the link above I think you get an extra 5 or 10 for signing up. I remember there being a light thread not long ago. I use the Olight 21 warrior and I'm very impressed with it.

EDIT: Use coupon 10off for an extra 10 off as well.

Edited by Radio Flyer

Your link takes me to something asking for my email address. I'm not doing that.

You do have to sign up. It's a website Optics Planet runs. You can also sign up through facebook. I don't get your info. If you use my link it's from the refer thing they have on their site. Both parties get a credit. You can access the site w/o using my link to get the same deals, you just don't get the credit for using the link I posted.

You might even get a credit if you don't use my link. I don't know exactly but, you can get to dvor.com without the link I provided.

Trying to get credits from CR.

Shady bastard.

Just trying to save people some money on a good light I own and like. Like I said, you can access the site w/o using the link I have posted above. Also, I added a coupon code I got from my last order for 10 more off.