Send your bike photos to Fox Sports Ohio

Casper

I thought you all would like this:

Hello,

FOX Sports Ohio is preparing for Motorcycle Awareness Month and we’re hoping you can help us and have a chance to get your bike photos on TV!

We will be running montages of’ motorcycle photos throughout our Reds programming in April and May. In preparation for this feature, we’re asking bikers throughout the state of Ohio to submit their motorcycle photos.

Please help us gather photos by communicating to fellow bikers!

You can submit photos of you and your bike to be on TV in two simple ways:

· upload them to FOX Sports Ohio’s facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/FOX-Sports-Ohio/52340722471)

· e-mail them to foxsportsohio09@gmail.com

More details about our support of Motorcycle Awareness Month are forthcoming. We look forward to your participation!

Thank you,

Kate Buddenhagen

Communications Manager

FOX Sports Ohio

9200 South Hills Blvd. Suite 200

Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

440.746.9480 (fax)

kate.buddenhagen@foxsports.net

Hook it up Casper... just send them a link to OR.NET photo gallery, and write a script to throw a border around all the photos with OR.net on them.

:plus1: ya just get a water mark on the pics and give them access to them! that way we get free publicity too!

HUMMMM! Have you lost your minds. A pic of you personal bike, Hello cops now have more accesses of what your riding and if you include a pic of yourself with that. Kinda worried about that. Not sure if I like this idea. Bike awareness yes.

HUMMMM! Have you lost your minds. A pic of you personal bike, Hello cops now have more accesses of what your riding and if you include a pic of yourself with that. Kinda worried about that. Not sure if I like this idea. Bike awareness yes.

:confused: Are you really worried about cops knowing what your bike looks like???? Do you realize how many cops are on this site??

I could careless if any of my pics are used. My bike is all over the web and if the police want to find it go ahead. It's not like I have any incriminating photos or anything. I really hope the police have better things to do than memorize what my bike looks like and follow whatever route I may post.

Ohio needs more motorcycle awareness and if I can help catch someones attention by a picture of my bike so be it.

i live in a small town and i can be sure to say that 95% of the cops in this town know exactly what i ride, hell most of them wave at me when they see me. what is there to be worried about? if you dont break the law they wont arrest you.

You think LEO's dont lurk on these forums to find out when and where we are riding? Why do ya think we dont post too many details about our group rides? Not that we are doing anything wrong, just dont want the LEO's following us around either.